parenting adult children
Parenting is a life long venture.
If you have an adult child, you know that parenting doesn’t stop when a child reaches the age of eighteen. In many ways, it gets more complicated. Both your heart and your head are involved as ever, whether your child lives under your roof or rarely stays in contact.
How do you maintain a healthy relationship with your adult child into this next season of life?
We can help you navigate questions you may be asking like:
- Is it okay to give advice to my grown child?
- What’s the difference between helping financially and enabling?
- What boundaries should I set if my child moves back home?
- How do I relate to my grown child’s significant other?
- How can I support my grown children when I don’t support their values?
We offer sessions in person at our East Cobb office, by phone or video chat. Contact us today for a free phone consultation or if you’re ready, book a session by clicking the “contact us” button below.
Parent of adult children specialist: Julia
book a session
first time clients