Use the form on this page to send a message. You may also email, call or view availability to book a session anytime.
book a session
first time clients
How long are the sessions?
55 minutes for a counseling session, and forgiveness coaching varies.
Do you take insurance?
At present, we are not a part of any private insurance in-network panels. However, there are three possibilities that could help.
1- out of network coverage
2- HSA (Health Savings Account) payment
You can use it for 100% payment.
3- We offer a sliding scale for those who are facing financial challenges. You may submit an application here.
We hope that you will see counseling as an investment in you. We also hope you’ll consider how much it will cost you if you don’t address your pain.
When are sessions available, and what is the fee?
You can view availability, pricing and book a session by clicking the button on this page.
What to Expect
However you got here, it’s likely you’re considering counseling for something that’s happening (or not happening!) in your life or relationship.
- no judgment- blame and shame never helped anybody heal
- no taking sides- only help, hope and healing
- no rehashing- we’ll focus on what we can do about it now
- no bossing you around- it’s not our job to tell you what to do, but to help you know what you want to do
- compassion- we’re listening and guiding to soothe and encourage
- solutions- techniques to equip you to grow and find a sense of improvement even after the first session